jueves, 21 de agosto de 2014

Follow your dreams, follow your heart.

Some people have told me "I don't know what to do, I don't know what to study or I don't know what to do with my life". My questions are always the same: What do you like to do? Do you see yourself working on that? Do you know what it’s about? If you really know what you like and if you see yourself working on it in the future, that's the way you should choose.
 
Some people say "the thing is, that people who love me want me to do this or that". Now, I do wonder if they will help you when you don't feel happy doing what they believe is the best for you. I know they always want the best for us, that's true, but in my opinion when it comes to vocation we must follow our heart, we must do what makes us happy.

It’s also true that there are more lucrative careers than others, but is it worth it to have a lot of money and be unhappy? Is it worth it? I think when you love what you do, work hard for it, have persistence and perseverance, eventually harvest will flourish. When things are done with love, success is sure.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario